Welcome!

Welcome to A Novel's Perspective-The blog of Christian Fiction author Jeff W. Horton!

Christian Fiction for the Entire Family...

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nearing Completion of the First Draft of FRONTIERS, the Sequel to Recently Released Techno-Thriller, CYBERSP@CE!




I've finished nearly 63,000 words out of my target 80,000 words for the first draft of Frontiers, the sequel to my recently released techno-thriller, CYBERSP@CE. This is going to be a great trilogy, culminating in a third novel, tentatively entitled, New Beginnings.

I'm excited to be nearly finished with Book Two, and I have high hopes for the series!

http://www.amazon.com/Cybersp-ce-Jeff-W-Horton/dp/1938961579/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357613337&sr=1-1&keywords=Cybersp%40ce

No comments:

Post a Comment