Welcome!

Welcome to A Novel's Perspective-The blog of Christian Fiction author Jeff W. Horton!

Christian Fiction for the Entire Family...

Monday, May 13, 2013

Please Welcome Author Mary Ting!





Mary Ting
Author Mary Ting 


Please join me in welcoming World Castle author Mary Ting, author of the Crossroads Saga and her latest work, No Bullies Allowed: Zoey's Adventures (Volume 2


Interview with Mary Ting:                              


Question: If you were not a writer what would you be doing now?
Answer:  Before I became a full time author, I was a teacher, teaching kindergarten students. I would be just that…working for the 20th year.

Question: What genre would you like to write that you have not so far?
Answer: It seems like the New Adult genre is pretty popular for now. Who knows…it's always changing. I would like to write one just to challenge myself and see if I can.

Question: What do you have in the works now?
Answer: I'm wrapping up book 4 of Crossroads Saga called Eternity. And I have started on a new series as well. I recently published a children's chapter book called "Zoey's Adventures-No Bullies Allowed."

Question:What is the last book you have read?
Answer: My last book I have read is called Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. I enjoyed it! It was full of emotions I did not expect.

Question:Where can we find the Crossroads series?
AnswerPretty much in all the internet access.You can stop by your local bookstores and order from there as well.

Question:What is your favorite series? .
Answer: I have many, but the one that got me back into reading was the Twilight Series

No comments:

Post a Comment